Monday, February 1, 2010

Collage

My collage dealt with television as a communication medium. I incorporated the earlier types of television to today’s most advanced televisions. I chose pictures that showed the versatility of televisions. From the multi-functional radio/tv, to the vhs/dvd incorporated tv to even the Nokia cell phone mobile tv. I also wanted to show how televisions aimed to communicate not just with adults. Even children are able to learn and communicate from televisions (like the Buzz Light Year tv). Televisions express everything from information to vivid images. The accessibility is convenient and information is processed quickly. As shown in the picture where the child is staring at the tv screen, much of society depends on television as a notable source of information. I believe television is a prime example of television as a communication medium. As seen in the television truck I believe that television has come a long way since its beginning and will only continue to be a staple in society as a communication medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment